November 15, 2010

Alan Greenspan II

It's been a long day. I finished my 32nd Freak Show entry for FreakingNews.com Photoshop contest this afternoon and it won't be posted on my blog until the contest ends, so that one is on the way. With that out of the way, I had to find something for this post. I had so much fun with Alan Greenspan the last time, I decided to caricature him again. This is the original pic of him. I tried a little different angle this time exaggerating his sagging cheeks and that thing he does with his lips. He's a great subject. This one was a little more difficult because the source pic was a bit noisy. I cleaned it up as best I could, removing the noise and trying to add back contrast and detail that was lost. I'm not totally satisfied with the way it came out. It's just not as crisp as I would like but it was a learning experience and that's always a good thing. Hope you enjoy, have a great day!