January 15, 2011

Tom Cruise

Well, I'm finished with the FHM Men's magazine job so I'm back to my daily routine now. I will post all 5 caricatures as soon as the magazine gives me an ok. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, I was commissioned to do five caricatures of celebrities to be named later with one as a two page spread. They will print a five-image story about certain types of celebrities, (caricatured by me) which I was fortunate enough to have been chosen to do. It's an awesome opportunity for me and will hopefully open some doors down the line. FHM has a monthly subscription of 1.25 million people so I will get more exposure than I've ever experienced before. I am truly honored and grateful to Ian Knowles of  "10 Ten Media" for giving me this opportunity. The magazine was very pleased with the end product so all went about as well as you could expect.


Tonight I had a hard time trying to decide who to caricature. I searched for a couple of hours before coming across a picture of Tom Cruise with a great expression but not the best quality image. I got spoiled on those high resolution images for the magazine. I'm posting the original source photo below.


I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!