July 12, 2011

How do I do it? ~ Check it out!! (Lewis Black WIP)

Lewis Black WIP
Well folks, you've been asking me to share how I do it so here's a look into my process. I've converted my PSD file for Lewis Black into an animated gif. This pretty much says it all. This is how I work. This may take a moment to load. It's a pretty big gif. I did it in 256 colors so it would look decent. Hope it helps some of you, and for you experts, because I AM NOT ONE, feel free to point out my faults. LET ME BE CLEAR, I AM NOT A TEACHER! I AM NOT QUALIFIED. This is just the way I do it and I am just starting to learn. I'm not saying it is right. I still strongly recommend you who want to learn caricature, look to the masters. Sebastian Kruger, Jason Seiler, Dominic Philibert, Torren Thomas, Russ Cook to name a few. I myself will be signing up for formal lessons from the best, Jason Seiler. One day, I will be running with the big dogs and then I will teach.




Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!