August 10, 2011

Artist Feature at TalentHouse.com

Click here to view the feature
Todays post is to announce an interviewed feature of me and some of my work by a great site to host your portfolios and connect with other artists, TalentHouse.com. I have portfolios there myself and I love this site because of the layout. It's great for getting an overview of a body of work that may be time consuming to look through. Check it out. I think you'll like it and take a look at my feature which includes an interview so you can maybe learn something new about me and hear me ramble on about art and my thoughts. be sure and leave comments. A big thanks to Laura from TalentHouse for arranging, scheduling and putting together this feature. I am truly honored and I hope you enjoy it. Thanks all!






Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!