August 04, 2011

WTF Magazine Feature Story and Cover

Hello all! Tonight I have a surprise post for you as well as myself, in a way. I have the privilege of posting my first magazine cover and feature story for WTF Magazine in it's very first issue. My caricatured manipulation, "Weekend at Conan's" was chosen for the cover. This was suppose to be a surprise launch but there was a change in plans and this brand new magazine launch is being announced tonight. The online version of the magazine will officially launch on August 5th @ www.wtfcontigo.com. Please make sure you visit the site and bookmark it. The magazine will be printed in Spanish as well as English. There will be more details on that after the site launch on the 5th. This will be a bit different than most of the features I've been a part of in the past. In this issue, they are telling my story, which will be interesting because I have not seen a word of it. Initially, they were to do a standard interview but the editor found my story interesting and decided to tell "my story" so I sent them several interviews I had done previously to pull the information from. This will be as much a surprise for me as it will for you so I'm looking forward to it. 

WTF Magazine started a brand new Facebook Page today also, so please help support them and get the news out by stopping by their page and leaving a "like" there. Also any sharing of the word would be much appreciated. The English version is posted above and the Spanish version below. Thanks so much for your support! ¡Adios Amigos!

Spanish Version:








Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!