December 05, 2011

California 90420 DVD Wrap Commission - Final Draft

Tonight I'm finally posting the completed DVD wrap commission for the movie California 90420 by Catchphrase Entertainment and New Coast Productions in L.A. I let myself get talked into doing the type setting on this job. This will be the last one. I offer illustration, not graphic design. I just don't have the software, fonts etc. needed for that king of work and I just don't enjoy it. I'm going to stick with my caricatured manipulations. It's what I do best and it's what I enjoy doing. This was a pretty cool project though. In all, there was the original caricature commission, two posters, a t-shirt and the DVD wrap so it was a good bit of work. Check out the movie trailer below and check out the movie if you get a chance. Well, it's official; just got the final approval so this will be delivered tonight. I'm ready to move on to some fun stuff now.

California 90420










 Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!