June 07, 2012

I Made Google+'s Suggested Users List (SUL)

Click here to see Google+'s Suggested Users List
I woke this morning to a very pleasant surprise. When I fist logged into Google+, I realized that my followers has increased by several thousand. I had no idea why it was so I set out to find the cause. Usually it's a big named person sharing my work or a circle I'm in. I went to Circle Count but that didn't tell me anything so I went back to my profile and I was pleased to discover that Google+ had verified my name which was nice but didn't explain the flood of new followers. I started looking around on Google+ and noticed someone had shared a post which had a screen capture of the latest Google+ SUL and to my total shock, there I was. This is the introduction page for new Google+ users and I was listed this morning in the Fun & Interesting section. This is a really big deal for me because it's going to get me rapid exposure to extremely large numbers of people which is what I need at this point. Eventually the exposure will will turn into more open doors and more business opportunities so thanks to those of you who follow me there and for those of you who don't, simply click the image above. Thanks guys!!











Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!