September 07, 2012

Bill Murray - All Dressed Up

I've been working on a caricature study of Bill Murray for the past 3 days, not this one though. I was struggling with one that was giving me trouble. Sometimes they flow and sometimes I struggle a bit, but I usually have enough sense to lay it down and take a different route or scrap it all together. I decided to dump that mess this afternoon and found this image which really seemed to have the right stuff. I only spent about 3 hours on this one as it is low resolution and I didn't fuss over the details much. Just had fun with it, duh... I should have known better. I'm not going to let the other one beat me though. I'll return to it when it feels right. Below is the source image I used.












Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!